Immediate need for ERCP trained Gastroenterologist
The population of Western and Central ND is experiencing tremendous growth due to the "oil boom". The rapid growth has brought in thousands of people, jobs and also an increased demand on the healthcare systems. Our demand exceeds our current capabilities....we need YOU.
We are seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist with ERCP, to join our successful, well-established team of 2 physicians and 4 advanced practice providers.
The plan is to add TWO (2) Gastroenterologists
Our ideal candidate would be trained in ERCP.
- Approximately 15 patients per day in clinic
- Call now is 1:3 (with locum tenens)
- Outreach opportunities available
- Strong referral base from local and private networks, spanning Western ND and SD as well as portions of Eastern MT
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
- Excellent facilities
- Well trained and experienced GI support staff
Salary and Benefits package
- Two-year guarantee
- Total compensation for the period will be the greater of the production incentive or the guarantee.
- In the area of $ 550,000 - $ 600,000 DOE.
- Sign-on Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME with money for CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
- Salary guarantee will be the greater of the production incentive plan or the actual guarantee.
- Salary will be based on MGMA national data by specialty, location and experience.
- Largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Locations in central and western ND, service area encompasses western ND and Northwest SD as well as portions of eastern MT. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 93,000 square miles in three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
- 228-bed hospital
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinics
- Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program, NDSU College of Nursing and local college nursing and Nurse Practitioner program.
Community at a Glance
Capital city of North Dakota, sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
Recreation, shopping and education
The area has excellent, fishing, hunting, golf and water sports on the river as well as miles of biking, hiking and roller blade trails throughout the city. One of the largest YMCAs in the region. Fabulous community recreation program for all ages. Numerous parks throughout the city.
Community concert program including Civic Chorus, Orchestra and stage productions.
There are parochial as well as public schools, k-12 and liberal arts college as well as a four-year college offering the entire spectrum of degree programs as well as master’s in Business, Nursing and Physical Therapy.
Excellent shopping with several malls compliment with many specialty shops and boutiques “downtown”.
Excellent options for restaurants from the chain options to the unique local establishments offering ND grown beef, locally brewed beer and locally grown produce. The community is ethnically diverse and it shows in some of the unique restaurants.
I know this place, I live here.....I have worked in healthcare in town since 1990, I know the medical community and can tell you pretty much anything you need to know about the area. My wife and I both worked at one of the hospitals, our kids graduated from high school here and as they say...."Been there done that"!
For confidential consideration and to learn more about this opportunity please contact me:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.