CompHealth is currently assisting a North Carolina multi-specialty group with their search for a gastroenterologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, and you will see 22 patients per day on average. Call will be 1:8 or better. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other GI physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current North Carolina license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This partnership track position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this NC city with great schools and an abundance of culture with its many local universities and colleges. The quality amenities abound, from wonderful cafes and restaurants to concerts and festivals. Civic events keep this community's spirit alive and vibrant.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, forward your CV and references to email@example.com or call Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- 100% gastroenterology position with endoscopy suite
- Stable and respected MSG
- Inherit a ready patient base
- Admit to a large hospital across the street from the office
- High level competitive base income with partnership
- Paid malpractice with relocation assistance
- Full family benefits for physician and family
- 401K and vacation time with CME
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you