CompHealth is currently assisting a New York facility in their search for a fulltime gastroenterologist. Position requirements include a mix of both outpatient and inpatient visits. You will work out of one hospital, and the office is located on the same campus. Current fellows and H1-B visa holders will be considered.
This position is open for general gastroenterology or ERCP and EUS physicians. Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:4 call. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current New York state license.
Live surrounded by the natural beauty of northern New York. You will be in the Thousand Islands Region and close to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River, and Adirondack Mountains. This is a safe community with a low cost of living located just outside Syracuse.
Candidates will be offered a generous compensation package with a large base salary and RVU bonuses. Compensation will also include a $25K sign-on, $10K relocation reimbursed, $3K CME stipend, paid health insurance and dental for you and your family, 401K program, occurrence medical liability insurance, and 29 days of vacation.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new position that you will love.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2360996
- General gastroenterology or ERCP and EUS physicians
- Monday through Friday with 1:4 call
- Outpatient and inpatient visits
- Current fellows and H1-B visa holders will be considered
- Large base salary and RVU bonuses
- $25K sign-on, $10K relocation reimbursed, $3K CME stipend
- Paid health insurance and dental
- 29 days of vacation
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you