They are looking for a full time Gastroenterologist to join their four physician Gastroenterology practice. They anticipate a need for a full time Gastroenterologist to work for our growing communities in Columbia and Greene County, NY.
The position is currently for a combined outpatient and inpatient practitioner. The applicant would be part of a hospital owned multispecialty group practice but would be joining a small gastroenterology team.
You will have the support of a strong administrative team. You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned Theyll primary care referral source. Our aim is to help you shape it to your practice style.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2393377
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Mostly outpatient
- Procedures performed in an Ambulatory Care Unit adjacent to office
- Monday - Friday 40 hour work week with Light call schedule of 1:5
- Hospital Employed Benefits
- Retirement Plan, Relocation and Education Loan payments
- Excellent salary: guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you