Gastroenterology – Montana “Big Sky Country”
$500,000 Base Salary with $100,000 Available in Student Loan Repayment
All Advanced Procedures (EUS and ERCP) are Optional and Not Required
As a Gastroenterologist Physician, step into a well-established clinic owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years. You will be practicing alongside three other Gastroenterologists who pride themselves on providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
- Established patient panel with the opportunity to be busy immediately!
- Practice general, broad scope gastroenterology – ERCP and EUS not required…but a plus
- Fully supportive referral network and administration to build your practice
- Only 10 days of call per month covering only one hospital – 1:3 call share
- Electronic medical records fully implemented throughout the hospital and clinic
- An annual wRVU bonus incentive plus a first year $30,000 sign-on bonus
- Guaranteed student loan repayment coming directly from the hospital
- Full benefits, disability, vacation, CME time and allowance, relocation, and malpractice
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Whether you’re looking for a professional change or lifestyle change, this city offers a plethora of opportunity. The city has been ranked as “The 3rd Best Place to Raise a Family” as well as “1 of 8 Best New Cities for a New Career” (CNN). This city provides you with the necessary time to spend with your family and to explore your outdoor interests.
- Enjoy the distinct four seasons and no state sales tax
- Diverse and affordable housing- the average cost of a home is $200,000
- 3.2% unemployment rate- booming economy and job market
- Safe area - great place to raise a family
- Public and private schools – 12:1 student to teacher ratio
- Abundance of outdoor amenities- golfing, hiking, fishing, biking, and hunting
- International airport close by and easily accessible
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: GE 4521562
For more Gastroenterology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.