HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (upscale and beautiful suburb): Three gastroenterologists are needed to join a large and well-established multi-specialty group. They have 3 gastroenterologists. However, they will be replacing one gastroenterologist who will be retiring. The call rotation will be very light. It will be one week per month. Employed by a regional health-care system. The earning potential and financial package are both excellent. It includes work RVUs.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland (upscale and beautiful suburb): Please scroll down regarding information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in an upscale and beautiful suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, three gastroenterologists are needed to join a well-established and large multi-specialty group.
- This busy practice has three gastroenterologists.
- However, one of their gastroenterologists will be leaving due to retirement.
- Availability: Gastroenterology fellows completing their training during 2017 and June of 2018 plus Gastroenterologists who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- The call rotation will be very light. It will be one week per month.
- This gastroenterology group practices out of a modern medical office facility and a modern Surgery Center. They are located at a modern community hospital, and is a short distance from the office.
- Due to increased patient volume and area/community growth, this group plans to build their own Surgery Center.
- This busy and well-established multi-specialty group utilizes a common Electronic Medical Record system that links their primary and specialty care providers. It allows them to collaborate as a team to create a more effective, more efficient and more holistic treatment plan for the patient’s health care needs.
- Procedures performed: Colonoscopy, Esophageal dilatation, EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy), ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), Stent placement (esophageal, biliary, pancreatic, enteral, and colonic), Internal hemorrhoidal banding, and small bowel capsule endoscopy.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new gastroenterologists will be employed by a well-regarded regional health-care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the gastroenterologist’s experience, etc.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent/strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- These excellent gastroenterology opportunities are located in an upscale and beautiful suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Gastroenterology!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.