If you are a board certified or eligible Gastroenterologist looking for a state-of-the-art outpatient and operative hospital in a family friendly city in Maine, this opportunity may be for you.
A 200+ bed hospital in a beautiful city lying on the Penobscot River has a full time opening for a General Gastroenterologist with ECRP. Their practice offers a wide range of digestive disease diagnosis and care, including liver studies, ERCP, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal studies, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy.
You will work closely with other board certified gastroenterologists practicing in an endoscopy unit that provides advanced endoscopic services including ERCP and EUS. This position will require a current ME license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Current and 2018 residents and fellows will be considered.
The hospital is located in the beautiful state of Maine where you can experience all four seasons and enjoy endless hours of outdoor activities in our pristine and stress-free playground. Folks come from all over the world to visit the many parks, beaches and mountains all year round..
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2424914
- Join a collegial gastroenterology team in a state-of-the-art outpatient and operative hospital.
- The endoscopy unit offers an experienced, engaged endoscopy staff and anesthesia support.
- The inpatient endoscopy unit provides advanced endoscopic services including ERCP and EUS.
- ERCP and EUS are highly desired.
- $475k base plus RVU for earnings in the $550k - $600k range
- Full hospital benefits include Health, Life, Dental, and a 457 retirement package with matching.
- Work in a hospital with state-of-the-art Gastroenterology equipment (including ERCP and EUS)
- Live and work in the city of Bangor best known as the setting for many of Stephen King's stories!!!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail