Fantastic gastroenterology job opportunity with a waiting patient base and strong referrals.
Busy from day one as you step into retiring providers place.
Get compensated for your hard work and talent.
Competitive compensation package with a full slate of benefits.
Enjoy working in this collegial setting in this fantastic city with the charm of a lovely Southern community and big city living.
H1 and J1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply in this culturally diverse growing area.>
For confidential inquiries and to learn more please forward your current CV to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2611
- Well established and collegial setting
- Busy from day 1 with tremendous referral base across Primary Care
- Base pay plus call and overtime and 2 additional bonuses
- Retiring provider made over 1 million per year with high volume
- EUS trained or fellowship trained preferred
- Big city culture and amenities within a charming Southern population
- Median age is 35 in this vibrant city with low cost of living museums and art galleries
- All GI equipment onsite
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail