Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large health system to hire a new GI Somerset, KY! The incoming GI will join and established private practice in the area with 3 GIs on staff, seeking their 4th. There is a GI Hospitalist service to handle the inpatient consults as well as an experience hospitalist program. Two outpatient surgery centers are available on campus and a dedicated endoscopy suite.
- Seeking board certified Gastroenterologists or new fellows
- Participation in the GI Hospitalist call of 1:4 offers ancillary income
- Partnership opportunities in 1 ASC
- Opportunity to work with Family and Internal Medicine residents
- Competitive compensation with full benefits
Located on the northeastern edge of Lake Cumberland, this lakefront community is just one hour to Lexington and two hours to Louisville and Nashville, Tennessee for all the metro amenities and international airport travel you will need. Enjoy lakefront living at its best in this community with a strong and solid business environment, offering both public and private schools, and eight colleges and universities within 75 miles. Lake Cumberland is a 65,000 acre lake with 1200 miles of shoreline offering a wealth of recreational opportunities and providing excellent fishing and water sports. They also enjoy high quality performing and visual arts, concerts and much more!
Contact: Neal Fenster