Hancock Health, a well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider a Gastroenterology opportunity in Greenfield, Indiana.
- Full-time opportunity, but will also consider part-time.
- Flexible work schedule
- Very busy practice with room for growth.
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Employed by the hospital.
- Meditech EMR system in place.
- Physician will be supported with clinical and clerical staff by Hancock and an office manager.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is looking for a Gastroenterology physician to join a busy and existing practice.
- This is an immediate need due to the growing population.
- Physician has the option to work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Most existing physicians work the clinic two days and perform procedures two days.
- Call to start is 1:4-5 Physician must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity available with Marian University Medical Students if desired.
- Epic EMR system in place.