A Hawaii medical group is seeking a BC or BE gastroenterologist to join their team of over 55 physicians. You will have the opportunity to build your own practice. Advanced skills are welcome but not required so all GI physicians are encouraged to apply. The schedule is Monday through Friday, with 2 days in the clinic and 3 doing procedures. Call is shared with other physicians in the area for good work/life balance. A HI license is required, and Comphealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package with full medical benefits, paid malpractice, bonuses, IRA, and ample vacation time. Incoming physician will be made a shareholder after two years.
This midsize city offers low crime and little traffic, the world's best beaches, and unmatched Hawaiian luxury. Don't let this unique opportunity slip away: live and work in a place most people simply get to visit.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General or advanced GI welcome
- Be busy from day 1
- Monday-Friday with 2 clinic days and 3 procedure days
- Competitive salary with company shares offered
- Incentives bonus and paid malpractice
- Generous vacation package, CME, and relocation
- World's best beaches and Hawaii quality of life
- Midsize city with low crime and light traffic
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.