A northern California resort community is seeking a full time gastroenterologist for an awaiting patient base. The facility is highly motivated to fill this open position. The need is for general GI, but ERCP/EUS equipment is available on-site for the occasional advanced cases. The physician should be board certified or eligible with a CA license.
You'll earn an excellent base salary plus production, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, life insurance, and a great sign-on bonus. Visa candidates are invited to apply. You'll need to be board certified or board eligible and have a CA license.
The position provides an opportunity to lead the gastroenterology practice's growth in this upscale community minutes from world class resorts. The area is close to some of the state's finest winter sports and home to some of its highest ranked schools.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with assignments in the location and with the perks that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brett Hales at 801.930.3909.
- General gastroenterology with a robust patient base
- ERCP/EUS equipment available on-site
- Opportunity to lead practice growth
- Excellent base salary plus production
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance, CME, and life insurance
- Great sign-on bonus
- Some of the state's top ranked schools
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you