Coastal Northern Califonrnia - A 3rd Gastroenterologist is being added to this busy clinic and you will be impressed with the friendliness and collegiality of this group. ERCP is required but EUS is optional. They have much to offer the incoming doctor:
- Join an established and well regarded clinic of 25 specialists covering 10 different medical and surgical specialties
- Job stability is assured with this clinic that operates under the umbrella of a large healthcare system
- A well equipped and progressive hospital is available for your inpatient care
- Structured as an employed physician, with an income guarantee, and attainable productivity bonuses
- Recruitment incentives of a substantial sign-on bonus, paid relocation, health/dental coverage, retirement plan options, and more
- A California State University town of about 45,000, with modest housing costs for a broad selection of homes, including those with acreage if desired
- Travel is easy with a regional airport has several flights each day in/out of San Francisco
A vast array of choices exist for enjoying beaches, wonderful seafood, mountains, and the magnificent Redwoods - all assured to please you and your family's visitors. Located only 4 hours north of San Francisco, you will enjoy living in this nice community while benefitting from a financially rewarding practice.
You will be impressed with what you find here. Call or email today for an immediate and confidential response.
Bud Setzer 303-770-1412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.