Employed Gastroenterology $700,000+ Potential
Accelerated area growth has created an immediate need for an additional general Gastroenterology physician.
- General Gastroenterology Opportunity, Cover One Hospital, Clinic on Hospital Campus, Block Scheduling
- Potential for Pediatrics, EUS and ERCP Available
- Guaranteed Base Salary + wRVU Productivity, 27 Paid Vacation Days per Year, Robust Benefits Package
- Great Quality of Life: 4.5 Day Work Week, 1:4 call
- 500,000 Sq. Ft., 268 Bed Regional Medical Center with 100+ Physicians on Staff, 14 County Draw Area With a Population of 256,000 People
Peaceful Mountain City
Ozark Lake & River Region
- Unlimited Recreational Activities: Ozark Lake & River Country: The Bull Shoals Lake, Fly-fishing Capitol of The U.S., Eight Time Best Golf Course in The State, Area Wineries and Lakefront Resorts
- Top 20 cities in the U.S. for sportsmen in Outdoor Life magazine, Resort Destination Ranked #2 for Field and Stream's Best Fishing Communities in America
- Excellent Public and Private Schools; Public Library with Nationaly Touring Art Exibits, Weekly Theme Nights and Kids Activities Classes; Area College with 1,500 Students Yearly and 50+ Majors
- Population Growth of 36% Since 2000; Annual Job Growth of 3%; Cost of Living is 14.60% Below National Average
Reference GI 6547
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.