Hospital Employed Gastroenterology Group
Large hospital employed GI group has an immediate need for an additional physician.
- General Gastroenterology, EUS and ERCP Available Clinic Attached to Hospital, Block Scheduling
- Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity, Signing Bonus, 26 Paid Vacation Days per Year, Robust Benefits Package
- Great Quality of Life: 1:5 call taken weekly, APN and PA in Clinic & Hospital; Certified Heartburn Treatment Center
- Nation’s 5th Largest Catholic Health System and Region’s Largest Healthcare Provider
One of the Fastest Growing Communities in the United States
Beautiful Ozark Lake & River Region
- Historic Downtowns and Vibrant Entertainment District: “Perfect Blend of Urban Sophistication and Small Town Charm, and of Arts and Culture and the Great Outdoors."
- Unlimited Area Activities: Multiple State Parks, 487 Miles of Lakefront Shoreline, Massive Regional Trail System, Botanic Gardens, Top Rated Museums and Robust Nightlife
- Booming Community: Population Growth of 115%; Annual Job Growth of 6.11%; Cost of Living is 13.20% Below National Average
- Excellent Public and Private Schools Options with Low Student to Teacher Ratios; National Blue Ribbon Schools
- Numerous Area Awards: 5th Best Place to Live in 2017 (U.S. News), 1st Affordable Places to Live in 2016 (U.S. News), 2nd Best Mid-sized City for Jobs in 2016 (Forbes)
Reference GI 6558
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.