Family Medicine Physician: Primary Care Clinic in Austin, TX
Looking for a rewarding career? PRN opportunity for a family medicine physician with a desire to help a very deserving patient population in the heart of Central Austin. Hancock Walk-in Care provides urgent and interim primary care to about 17,000 patients per year.
- • Open to physicians boarded in Family Medicine OR Internal Medicine/Pediatric dual board certification (Med-Peds).
- • 12-hour shifts with NP/PA support
- • Physician-owned group with a track record of excellence in Austin for nearly 30 years.
- Must work to maintain an excellent reputation for high-quality care and patient satisfaction.
LIVE AND WORK IN AUSTIN!
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year round.
Emergency Service Partners, a founding partner of US Acute Care Solutions, is a physician-owned and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional medical care in the Austin area since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 hospitals and locations across Texas.
Enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Paid malpractice insurance
Contact Jeff Franklin today at (512) 610-0345 or e-mail email@example.com for more details.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.