Outpatient Clinic - Family Medicine Physician - Lifestyle Opportunity- Transforming the Delivery of Healthcare!
Have Time for it ALL - Your Patients and Your Lifestyle
How would you like to…
- Be part of a patient-centric healthcare team focused on prevention and wellness rather than volume?
- Have your nights and weekends free to spend engaged with those that mean the most to you like family and friends?
- Be free of the hassles of billing and coding?
Our client, allows you to practice medicine the way you were trained, applying an integrated, whole-person approach centered on the physician-patient relationship.
- Time you need to actually care for your patients
- No administrative hassles; no tedious paperwork in the evenings
- A focus on delivering proactive, preventive care
- Care that is centered on your patient, not on RUVs
- A schedule that averages 12-15 appointments per day, allows time for patient education and dialogue with patients to identify underlying health issues
- A competitive salary, outcomes-based bonus, and benefits package
Our client is transforming healthcare by motivating and supporting their patients and their families to take charge of their health, enabling their employers to better manage their health care costs. The physicians practice at the leading edge of a transformation to evidence-based, physician-patient relationship-focused, advanced primary care that:
- Improves significantly patient health outcomes
- Engages workers and their families as partners in improving their own health
- Reduces overall health care costs by double digits compared to comparable patient populations
- Achieves very high levels of patient satisfaction with their healthcare experience
- Improves PCPs’ satisfaction with the quality of their professional lives
We are currently seeking a BC/BE family medicine physician for a part-time position at a new clinic in Berne, Indiana. 3-day work-week.
Don’t Wait- call or email me today!!