Part-Time Board-Certified or Board Eligible Family Physician
WeCare TLC is searching for a Part-Time Board-certified or Board Eligible Family Physician for our on-site clinic in Logansport, Indiana . The physician is responsible for providing primary care medical services to the employees and dependents of the organization. The provider is also responsible for promoting wellness programs that will serve to educate the patient population and assist them in making healthy lifestyle choices. New patient appointments are set for 40 minutes with 20 minute appointments thereafter. There is no billing, no call, no nights and no weekends.
- Take proactive approach to healthcare by providing quality of care to all patients
- Adhere to the highest standards of medical practice, ethics and professionalism at all times
- Implement, promote and evaluate wellness programs set in the clinics
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- A valid IN medical license
- Experience in the following areas of practice: Family Medicine, General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Occupational Medicine
- Board certification or eligibility in any of these specialties
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is highly competitive for the area
- Use of the clinic for employee and dependents at no additional expense
- Medical Malpractice
WeCare TLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WeCare TLC does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual preference, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed with regard to same.