An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Virginia. The ideal physician has an active VA state license. The assignment schedule is 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, with no call. You will see 20-25 patients per day on average. The facility uses Epic EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted BLS certification.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC/BE required
- VA state license needed
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- No call
- Epic EMR
- 20-25 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing