A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requires pain management experience. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active VA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm and call will not be required. You will see 20-25 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Epic.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC required
- VA state license and DEA needed
- Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- No call
- Epic EMR
- 20-25 patients per day
- Pain management experience required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing