An Oklahoma facility is in need of a locum tenens family medicine physician to assist with their growing program. The covering physician will see an average of three patients per hour. The facility uses eClinicalWorks EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible and has an active OK state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: Three patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail