A government facility located in Oklahoma is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for its practice. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible BLS and ACLS certification. The facility uses IHS RPMS electronic medical records. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with no call. The physician will see 18 patients per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- BC/BE required
- Any active state medical license accepted
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- IHS RPMS electronic medical records
- 18 patients per day
- Must have BLS and ACLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing