A family medicine locum tenens physician is needed in North Carolina to assist with coverage. The physician will see an average of 20-24 patients of all ages per day. Schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and no call will be required. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine and have an active NC license in hand.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- NC license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- 20-24 patients per day
- Must see all ages
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing