A Nebraska-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine/obstetrics physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call rotation, and you will see 15-20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. You will need to have an active NE state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a NE state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- NE state license needed
- Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Call rotation
- Meditech EMR
- 15-20 patients per day
- Must have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing