We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Nebraska-based outpatient clinic that is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or eligible within 3 years of residency and have a current BLS certification. Ideally, you will have an active NE state license. Your assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with no call. You will see 18 patients per day on average. The EMR system is Epic.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- BC or BE within 3 years of residency
- NE state license needed
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- No call required
- EMR is Epic
- 18 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing