We have an exciting, locum tenens, outpatient wound care opportunity now available in southern Missouri. You should be comfortable with seeing, evaluating, and treating chronic, non-healing wounds. Procedures include in-office debridement, skin substitutes, total contact casts, wound vacs, compression wraps, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. An active MO license in-hand is required. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am to 12:00pm. Physician will see 18-22 wound care patients and 4-6 hyperbaric patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of residency completion.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. They also visit patients in remote locations and rural farm communities whose access to doctors would otherwise be infrequent at best. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am-12:00pm
- Evaluating and treating chronic, non-healing wounds
- MO license in-hand is required
- 18-22 wound care patients per day
- 4-6 hyperbaric patients per day
- BC or BE within 5 years of residency
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing