We have a client in Minnesota, about 60 miles north of St. Cloud, MN, that is in need of family practice coverage at their clinic. Coverage is needed as soon as provider can be credentialed and will be an ongoing need as they recruit for permanent placement. All locums must get payer credentialed as there is no physician to bill under-about 3-4 months.
- Looking for BC Family Medicine Open to OB or No OB in this rural clinic, need them to cover back-up to APP in the ER and supervise APPs, Hands on trauma
- Need is full time but will consider two-three weeks/month.
- 4 days/week; flexible days. If want to work 5 days/week can.
- 8-5 pm clinic hours, Hospital coverage for admission H & P
- Call every 6th weekend. Friday 7 am till Monday 7 am. Supervises APP all weekend. Hospital coverage on the weekend. Average census is 5-7 patients. Call during the week is negotiable.
- No Procedures
- EPIC is EMR
- Volumes 18-24 patients/day
- Paid malpractice, travel and accommodations
Please contact us at your earliest convenience to learn more about this opportunity, or others that may be available.
Director of Recruiting & Business Development
985-871-4010 x 223