A Maryland-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. You should be comfortable with outpatient care and have an active MD state license. Your assignment schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm with late-night rotation. Call will not be required, and you will see 20-22 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. The EMR system is NextGen.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- BC required
- MD state license needed
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- No call
- EMR is NextGen
- 20-22 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail