A medical group in Indiana seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm with no call and the physician will see 14 patients per day on average. The facility has Athena EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. The incoming physician must have an IN state license. Physicians who don't hold a current IN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- IN state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm
- No call
- Athena EMR
- 14 patients per day
- Must have ACLS and BLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing