A facility in Colorado is seeking a family medicine physician for locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. The physician will see an average of 18-22 patients per day. It is an adult and pediatric population. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current CO license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- No weekends
- 18-22 patients per day
- Long term coverage requested, for 3-6 months
- Family and adult medicine available
- BC and CO license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing