A California-based medical group is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm and the covering physician will see 20-25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. The facility's EMR is Epic. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license. CompHealth can help physicians without a CA state license obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm
- Epic EMR
- Must have BLS certification
- 20-25 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing