CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of weekday and weekend shifts with no call, and you will see 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. The facility uses EMR charting. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Weekday and weekend shifts
- No call
- EMR charting
- 25 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing