A California-based outpatient facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, and you will see 20-24 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Epic EMR
- 20-24 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing