A facility in California seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with outpatient procedures. The assignment schedule is from 8:30am to 5:00pm with no call, and the physician will see 20-25 patients per day. The facility has MDRhythm EMR. You must be board certified with BLS and ACLS certification. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- BC required
- CA state license and DEA needed
- No call
- EMR is MDRhythm
- 20-25 patients per day
- Must have BLS and ACLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing