A California outpatient clinic is in need of a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm with no call, and the covering physician will see 20-25 patients per day. The facility uses EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified with BLS and ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
If you are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Call is not required
- 20-25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- BC required
- BLS and ACLS required
- CA state license and DEA/CSP needed
- Coverage for multiple locations as needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing