A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with optional call, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is NextGen.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- BC preferred
- CA state license and DEA needed
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Optional call
- 20 patients per day
- EMR is NextGen
- No mandatory procedures
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing