A California-based outpatient facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, with no call. The covering physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is NextGen. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
- No call
- 25 patients per day
- BC/BE required
- EMR is NextGen
- CA state license and DEA needed
- Medical Spanish preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing