A California outpatient facility is in need of a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with call. The covering physician will see an average of 25 patients per day. The facility uses NextGen EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- No call
- 25 patients per day
- BC/BE required
- EMR system is NextGen
- CA state license and DEA needed
- Spanish-speaking preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing