CompHealth is currently assisting an outpatient facility in California that is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with no call, and you will see 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses NextGen EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- No call is required
- Approximately 25 patients per day
- BC or BE required
- NextGen EMR system
- CA state license and DEA needed
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- All ages patient panel
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing