A practice in southern California seeks a locum tenens primary care physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm or four 10-hour days with no call required. The assignment will require an occasional Saturday and another clinic. The ideal candidate has an active CA license, is board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and works well with advanced practice providers. Each physician sees an average of 2 to 3 patients per hour.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, or 4 10-hour days
- No call
- 2-3 patients per hour
- BLS required
- BC or BE preferred
- Occasional Saturday and another clinic
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing