An established medical center in Alaska is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with inpatient and outpatient treatment and be able to use CPSI electronic medical records for charting. The assignment schedule will be four 10-hour shifts per week with 1:4 night and weekend call, and the physician will see 10 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have an AK state medical license. Physicians who don't have an AK state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. Assignment requirements include rounding and ER call.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- AK state license needed
- Four 10-hour shifts per week
- 1:4 call
- EMR is CPSI
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- 10 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing