- Location: Central Alabama (30 mins from Talladega, AL)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active AL license, Active DEA, Active ACSC, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client operates the largest system of FQHC’s in the state of Alabama. They have several centers in the Central Alabama region that are currently hiring for qualified Family Practitioners on a contract basis until a permanent physician has been hired. Candidates interested in permanent employment will be considered as well. Their centers offers family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, women’s health, and dentistry services for the surrounding communities.