Family Medicine Physician -Wyoming
$260,000 Salary with Student Loan Repayment
No State Income Tax
Whether you’re in the beginning of your career or looking to make this the last career move, this practice allows you to make a difference in a community and have a work/life balance you seek. Ramp up quickly to a comfortable patient volume and practice among a team of Family Medicine Physicians. Southern Wyoming is calling you!
- Work alongside a team of 2 Family Medicine Physicians and 3 advanced practice clinicians
- Starting salary $260,000 (DOE) plus WRVU production bonus
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM) with full staff support
- Call is 1:3 with light inpatient responsibilities
- Employed position offering full benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance, CME time/allowance, malpractice and tail coverage plus 35 Days of PTO!
- Student loan repayment up to $30,000 annually
- EMR system is fully implemented
- H1B and J1 Visa applicants are encouraged to apply (all fees paid)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Desiring to practice medicine in a gorgeous part of the country? Look no further! This practice in Wyoming allows for a simple lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of city life and with an abundance of outdoor activities for the best in work/life balance. No personal taxes, low property taxes and comfortable size setting exhibits true Western Hospitality! Whether it's your first time living in the West or you’re wanting to come back home, make Southern Wyoming your next home!
- Take advantage of NO state income tax and all four seasons
- For the outdoor enthusiast, you can enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, rafting, golfing, rodeo and so much more
- Very safe area to raise children with the family values of a rural community
- Affordable housing ranging from $290K-$325K for 3-4 bedroom house
To be considered for this Family Medicine with Obstetrics opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FPOB 5271841 (IND)
For more Family Medicine with Obstetrics opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.