An established medical health system in Wisconsin is planning to hire an additional family practitioner. The group requires assistance because a current physician is retiring. The need is for someone to have both clinical and academic responsibilities for a residency program. Therefore, leadership experience is desired. You will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average on an outpatient basis. You will work Monday to Friday, and call will be phone only. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other FM physicians. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified in family medicine. You will need a WI license. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Midwestern town between Beloit and Madison, Wisconsin, home of good schools, great people, and strong civic pride. P> Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mix of clinical and academic
- 18-22 patients per day
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Outpatient with phone call only
- Unopposed residency program
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you