A primary care position medical director is newly available at a community health center in Wisconsin. Ideally, you are board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or internal medicine-pediatrics. Your schedule will be a four-day week with ten-hour shifts and phone-only call. On average, you can expect to see 20 outpatients per day. This position will require a Wisconsin license. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help you obtain one. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package and quarterly bonuses. You will be eligible for state and federal loan repayment. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, a flexible spending account, five weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, short-term disability, one week of CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) or a Roth IRA retirement plan with a six percent match, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a charming, historic Wisconsin town. The area is located on the upper Mississippi River has great events and a variety of interest points for tourism, outdoor recreation, a diverse array of attractions, dining, and shopping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Theresa Valenti at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical director, primary care practice
- 20 outpatients per day
- H1-B holders encouraged to apply
- 4-day week, 10-hour shifts, phone-only call
- Hospital-employed: competitive salary and quarterly bonuses
- Eligible for state and federal loan repayment
- Medical benefits, flexible spending, life insurance, disability
- 5 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME time with a $5K stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you