CompHealth is currently assisting a West Virginia hospital with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:6 call, and you will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. You will work closely with other physicians and residents. You will need to be board certified. This position will require a WV license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, 30 days of vacation, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this West Virginia city. The area is quite attractive: it lies along the Ohio River in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The town offers a well-preserved downtown, sports teams, and even a symphony.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact Tina Oko at 203-663-9372 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- This is a beautiful area alongside the Ohio River
- See low patient volume approx 18 patients per day
- Brand new beautiful offices, exam rooms
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Will gladly sponsor Visa Doctors
- Salary competitive with bonuses, excellent benefits and more...
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you