CHAS Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:M-F 8-6 | Sat 8-5
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: varies by location.
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Competitive compensation starting at $192k. Negotiable based upon experience.
- Benefits: Medical & vision 100% covered for employee | 401k with 4% match after 1st yr | 240 hours of PTO | $3,250 allowance for CME | HPSA score: 15| Loan repayment available through Washington State.
- Additional Info: CHAS Health is a non-profit, federally qualified health center (FQHC) providing high-quality medical, dental, pharmacy, and behavioral health services to families and individuals of all ages, regardless of insurance status. We currently serve approximately 52,000 patients each year throughout Spokane County and the Lewis-Clark Valley. We offer a highly competitive overall benefits package including:Compensation beginning at $192k240 hours (6 weeks) of paid leave per yearExcellent loan repayment optionsMedical and Dental insurance provided at no cost to you
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.