Valor Healthcare -
- Hours:Monday - Friday | No Nights or Weekends
- Average Patients seen: Up to 15 | 30-45 Minutes per Visit
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: Varies by location and will be discussed directly during the interview process.
- Benefits: - Medical Malpractice Coverage- CME Allowance/Time- 401k with Employer Match- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans- Flexible Spending Accounts- Life Insurance/Disability for Employee and Spouse- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Additional Info: - This position will be working at various VA locations in CA, WA, WY, and CO.- 1 year of clinical medical practice- Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. - Veteran and clinician-led, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community-Based Outpatient Clinics.- Our "patient first" philosophy is complemented by a 100% paperless system utilizing proprietary electronic medical records software. - There is no call or weekend schedule, so when you're off, you're off! We believe in a "work-life balance" that enables our colleagues to have time to pursue their passions.