A new primary care physician opportunity is now available in coastal Washington at an established clinic. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible (for 2018 residents only). You will work with other physicians and advanced practice providers in this MSG. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will see 18 to 25 patients per day on average. You will need a WA license. If you do not currently hold a license in WA, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Visa holders, final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, relocation, and bonus on top of base salary. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with matching, and relocation assistance. Come live and practice in a small, scenic, coastal town. Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you. To begin talking about this position, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 and email CV to email@example.com.
- 100% outpatient setting
- See 18-25 patients per day
- All insurances
- Experience with EMR desired
- Highly competitive salary and benefits, including loan repayment
- Gorgeous coastal location south of Olympia
- Generous CME and vacation allowances
- Visa holders welcome
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.