Rural Primary Care Position in Heathsville, Virginia
A major health system in Virginia is actively seeking a BE/C Family Medicine physician to join one of their established Rural practices in Virginia's Northern Neck.
This position is offering a very competitive compensation plan including a base salary, productivity incentive, Loan Forgiveness, CME allowance, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Busy, established, newly renovated practice
- Approx. 20 patients per day
- Full support staff including nurses, patient service representatives, and a practice supervisor
- 9 Exam Rooms
- Ability to do procedures such as joint injections, skin tag removals, and more
- Ability to care for multi-generational families
- Affiliated with nearby rural hospital
Virginia's Northern Neck, surrounded by the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and the Rappahannock River, offers a blend of coastal living and small town charm without the crowds or congestion of city life.
- One of Virginia’s most historic regions, Lancaster County boasts numerous museums, galleries and antique shops.
- Excellent recreational opportunities including fishing, boating, kayaking, top-notch golf courses, country clubs, marinas and public parks.
- Explore local quaint towns and unique shops and restaurants exuding Southern hospitality and charm.
- Home to a world class resort and spa and many stops along the Chesapeake Bay Wine Trail.
- A vibrant arts scene, festivals, concerts, exhibits, farmer’s markets and more keep Lancaster hopping with activity and community spirit.
Find out more today!
Call or Text: 757-349-6099